Saturday 2 December 2006

Missing the UK

So, things I'll miss about the UK...

1. Seeing all my friends (some of whom are generally best viewed in low light conditions ;-)

2. Geraldine. And she'll be spending the next 3 and a half months in the arms of another man. If you're getting worried, Geraldine's my guitar. Unfortunately, this man's a much better guitar player than me. Which means having spent some time in the arms of a jazz guitarist, it's unlikely Geraldine will put up with me trying to thrash out the chords to American Pie or Sixpence None the Richer songs while singing slightly off key. Actually, I've only just named the guitar Geraldine to try to make this blog vaguely amusing.

3. The view from my flat in Putney. It is a very nice view as I'm sure you might agree. Just goes to show that you don't need to go to the other side of the World to appreciate a good view.


No comments: