Wednesday 17 January 2007

Sydney (again??!!??) 3 paragraphs of explanation

1. Having finished Adelaide (thanks to Nathan and Julie for their kind hospitality, and enabling us to tick off Koalas and emus from the 'Aussie Wildlife seen in wild' checklist), Gazman and I headed over to David and Kathryn's wedding in Auckland before I returned to Sydney.

Photo: 'The bush' in Adelaide, Model: Kute Koala

2. I'm now in Sydney until 7th Feb. As a result, don't expect too many interesting new places to appear in the blog. However, it will give me a chance to catch up on elaborating a bit more about some of the places I have visited to date (but I suppose limiting myself to 3 points a blog has meant that pretty much everywhere I've visited could probably do with more detail!). Well, what the heck, the blog could probably do with more photos - including one of the aforementioned Koala. Well, sorted the koala picture out with an update to this blog. Gazman's blog has got another picture of the Koala.

3. So, expect more crazy random thoughts from me over the next couple of weeks, but if you want to find out more about various different countries or read more interesting blogs, suggest you check out Gazman, MattandJules and Caillie's blogs.

No comments: