Friday 10 October 2008

Missing months

Ooops. I've now managed to miss two months worth of blog posts.
I missed July, but that was a fairly hectic month with wedding and honeymoon. But also managed to miss September too.

Looks like I'm getting too busy to blog.

Well, 3 places I've been or am going to this month:

1. Sunningdale Park
2. Ascot (near Suningdale Park)
3. Um, Bristol...

Sounds quite boring really... Except for the vaguely interesting fact that I ended up in the interview room of Ascot police station!

4 comments:

Gaz man said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pol said...

Ah, so what comment did I remove. If someone reminds me, I'll reveal all in a future post...

MattandJules said...

I think Gaz was about to reveal your secret past as a sausage juggler

Gaz man said...

I was just wondering what crime you'd committed to be interviewed at Ascot police station