Sunday 11 January 2009

Renamed and rebooted

Part of the reason I failed with keeping up with at least one blog a month was that it was increasingly difficult to find the time to think of 3 things to say in an vaguely intelligible form.

So, now that I'm 30, I guess I'll try a more mature, sensible, less sensationalist approach to blogging.

Without the pressure of having to split my thoughts into 3 discrete chunks, I might actually feel like blogging more.

So, here's to the blogs of 2009!

My lovely wife organised a cracking surprise birthday party for me this saturday just gone and it was great to see lots of people. A number of top comedy presents were given, but the Extreme Ironing calendar for 2009 was one of the standout presents!

2 comments:

Gaz man said...

Wowee, the 3 things concept is no more! This is a sad day. For three reasons:
1. It is sad
2. Errrrrrrmmmmmmmm
3. Don't know

I see why you gave up on that idea.

MattandJules said...

1. it was unique
2. erm
3. it was sad

??